The original! The cewas Start-up Programme was our first entrepreneurship programme and the blueprint for all our following actions all across the globe. It was conducted from 2011 - 2017 at our headquarters in Willisau. The programme was a hands-on intense incubation training programme that supported dedicated early-stage entrepreneurs in elaborating their impact-oriented business ideas. The Programme consisted of five modules over the course of one year and consists face-to-face trainings and is followed by remote coaching by renowned international experts:
- Module 1: Define your idea – get inspired and develop your start-up idea
- Module 2: Develop your business model – define your winning water & sanitation business model
- Module 3: Sell your idea – test your business idea with real customers
- Module 4: Develop your business idea – prepare your launch: from marketing to finances, operations and selling
- Module 5: Launch your business – put your idea into practice.